As students and staff come back on campus, it is important that everyone be diligent in following the school’s health and safety protocols that have been in place throughout the pandemic. It is crucial that everyone does their part so the school day and other activities can continue to run smoothly.
Please take time to visit our webpage in the Parents & Students section that outlines our COVID-19 protocols and important links to resources and information.
- Do not come to school if you don’t feel well. This includes symptoms like a runny nose, congestion, headache, cough, sore throat, and/or fever. Staff will send students home if they have symptoms.
- Wearing face coverings correctly (fully covering mouth and nose) is essential.
- The school’s supply of extra masks has been depleted so be sure all students have their own extra masks in their book bags.
- With increasing COVID numbers in the area, administration will have to be stringent about enforcing fans at basketball games wearing masks. Anyone not willing to do so should not attend and consider watching through the NFHS network. Subscribe here.
Email the school nurse, Dawn Murphy, at email@example.com, immediately if:
- A student or staff member tests positive for COVID-19
- A student or staff member has been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19